[Vtigercrm-developers] Download window opens when I access vtiger

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:48:32 GMT 2015

Thanks Allan and Brian,

Just wondering is it possible to have both LAN IP and PUblic access the
instance.

I might not be able to have the domain ready for a while. I have users on
the lan and outside (public). The lan users use the same (same as public IP
for the iinstance) public IP  for internet  access

thanks

On 26 January 2015 at 13:56, Brian Scanlon <b.scanlon at acecadsoftware.com>
wrote:

> That's even better, very useful, cheers!

Tel:254- 722-490994
www.agile.co.ke | www.jipambe.com