[Vtigercrm-developers] Shared Calendar performance

boruapps pobrien at boruapps.com
Thu Jan 22 22:48:13 GMT 2015

If anyone is interested, we have developed an add-on calendar for vtiger
6.1 that has no user count restrictions.  It also has a lot of additional
functions like ical invites and colored alerts based on logical conditions.
 it's not on our website yet since it is just coming out of Beta, but here
is a link to a demo calendar.

http://devl04.borugroup.com/w2cdemo (admin / admin)

Go to All/Tools/WebCalendar
http://devl04.borugroup.com/w2cdemo/index.php?module=WebCalendar&view=List

Patrick O'Brien
Boru, Inc.
More Sales, Better Service - Results for Small Business
Work    312-878-6461, Ext 1
Mobile  312-282-4561
Follow us on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/BoruApps>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/BoruApps>

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 4:19 AM, Alan Bell-6 [via vtiger CRM] <
ml-node+s2324883n14986h37 at n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> looks like it has already been reported
> https://code.google.com/p/fullcalendar/issues/detail?id=1405
>
> Alan.
> On 22/01/15 05:06, Prasad wrote:
>
> Alan,
>
>  Would be great if you can file the same on fullcalendar issue tracker
> too. I'm sure there was a reason for turning off the ajax-rendering. Please
> update the issue link here too.
>
>      --
> FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm>
>  I LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog
> <https://blogs.vtiger.com> I Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>
>
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Uma S <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=14986&i=0>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Alan,
>>
>>  Thanks! for the notification and quick fix regarding the calendar
>> performance issue.
>>
>>  I have raised a ticket in trac
>> <http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8402#ticket> for same.
>> Please do update your further observations regarding this here in trac. we
>> will look into this soon.
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Alan Bell <[hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=14986&i=1>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> at the moment the shared calendar in vtiger does one request per person
>>> to get the events, so if you have 20 people in the calendar that is 20 POST
>>> requests to vtiger, with form data like:
>>>
>>> module:Calendar
>>> action:Feed
>>> start:2013-12-29
>>> end:2014-02-09