[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.1 fully responsive template

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 09:00:13 GMT 2015

Hi to all,
we decide to proceed to develop a full responsive template. We will do by
ourself and give code as opensource. We plan to have a first version in
less then one month. Then we hope in collaboration of other people, like
jonathan. We decided to start fast becouse we need it soon for a project.

Prasad, do you think you will insert our work in next relase?

Our idea is, if possible, set that when user are on desktop are using
normal template, when are on mobile automatically load mobile template.

Suggestion are welcome!