[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.1 fully responsive template

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:32:50 GMT 2015

Hi !

I have the same project, but i analyzed it and it is very a huge project !
The idea is to make a new layout from scratch, using Bootstrap 3, without
recoding (or not very much) JavaScript scripts.

This is the link to a new blank project on GitHub:
https://github.com/sardoj/VTResponsiveLayout

If somebody want to contribute, let me know and I will add you as
contributors.
As this project if very huge, we have to define task and to assign them.

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO