[Vtigercrm-developers] Invoices summary in vtiger

Pratim pratim at vtiger.com
Mon Jan 19 18:15:05 GMT 2015

Hi,

This is not possible to configure in vtiger from user interface.Currently
what we have is a Create Invoice button in quote, which copy that quote
structure(all its products and service) and give you create Invoice view.

But as per your requirement about having all quotes records in to single
Invoice required code level changes,

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 8:05 PM, Giovanni Incammicia <
incammicia.it at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to make an invoice to the end of the month with all quotes
> of the month?
> If not, how can I modify invoices structure to do that?
>
> Maybe adding a button in organizations's quotes window, that filters all
> non-closed quotes and creates an invoice as a sum of all the
> products/services of the quotes?
>
> Giovanni Incammicia

Pratim
vtiger Team