[Vtigercrm-developers] Number Of Currency Decimals

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Mon Jan 19 02:11:12 GMT 2015

Do you really have companies that only deal in dollars and not cents, or whatever the local currency is?

This, in my opinion, would not a common requirement. Which country are we talking about?

Most taxes result in a calculation that are not roundable to the nearest major currency unit (dollar) so a decimal is absolutely necessary.

As this requires a major change to all code as well as the database design, I can’t see it as being something that can be implemented easily or at all.

Chris