[Vtigercrm-developers] app: we really need a good working app, and you?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 17:13:43 GMT 2015

Yes, a fully responsive would be OK for me too, I don't really need extra
features like contact sync or click to call.
However, I believe that a good mobile app (ie. well designed &  bug free)
would really help to increase vtiger popularity.
The actual one do not serve the cause, fortunately it's now free while it
was very expensive and very buggy with a really bad reputation ;-)