[Vtigercrm-developers] OWASP Top 10

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Jan 15 06:54:11 GMT 2015

We have established a internal security team who are focusing on OWASP Top
10 vulnerability scanning and getting over it (but it is not yet complete).

Upgrading to the latest versions as it gets rolled is essential.

We continue to be sensitive and be more vibrant towards understanding the
security issues and find fix. Its a pleasure to have many security
researches directly working towards this goal with us.

Please do keep us posted on your finding us. Ultimately keep product user
and business safe is the key - we respect it very much.

Regards,
Prasad

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I