[Vtigercrm-developers] MYC vTiger Customer Portal UPDATED VERSION 0.5 - NEW FEATURES!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Tue Jan 13 12:43:25 GMT 2015

Hi and sorry for the late response... I'm happy that you easily achieved it
:) ...for whom could be interested: this feature is implemented but not
fully tested and we was thinking to make some documentation for the next
portal release.

For the moment you could try to add your own module editing the file
configuration/apimodules.php adding your module in the following way:

"Sales Order" => array(
"modulename"=>"SalesOrder",
"relation_fields"=>array("account_id","contact_id"),
"list_fields"=>array("subject"),
"link_field"=>"subject",
"detail_fields"=>array(
"SALESORDER_BLOCK1"=>array("subject","customerno"),
"SALESORDER_BLOCK2"=>array("customerno","sostatus","salesorderno"),
),
),

you need obviously to change all the parameters like module name, fields
etc..
(the same sample code is already present in the apimodules.php file, just
uncomment/copy it and adapt to fit your needs )

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud team.