[Vtigercrm-developers] Disable "Public" option for Calendar / Events visibility ?

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Tue Jan 13 11:47:00 GMT 2015

"visibility as Public" will make this event public only for shared
users. If I remeber me correct if you share you callendar your shared
users see the time+subject of your event but no details.
"visibility as Public" will make possible to see detailsinformation but
only for sharing users.

Matus

Dňa 13. 1. 2015 o 10:01 apcloic napísal(a):