[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6.1.0 Add custom related List function to standard module

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:06:38 GMT 2015

Suppose I want to add a special custom getRelatedStuff() function to
display some information as a related list of an Account record.

It's not really a new module - it's just some code that calls a remote
webservices report engine and displays a report.

Question is where/how should I code my function getRelatedStuff() so I
don't have to modify the Account.php file?

Cheers