[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Company Information

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Jan 9 10:56:48 GMT 2015

Hi,

Sorry, we are not able to understand your question about customizing
company details.

I hope you are discussing about custom record numbering of records
according to company information. which can be achieved through Customize
Record Numbering of settings page.

If you need to edit any company details information, can be achieved
through Company details sub-menu under Templates menu of settings page.

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Hamono, Chris (DPC) <Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
> wrote:

>  Is there any way to customise the company details information?
>
> We need to be able to include country specific data such as ABN
> (Australian Business Number) so this number can be used in various places
> without needing to hardcode it into templates etc…
>
> Chris

With
Best Regards
Uma.S