[Vtigercrm-developers] Simultanious users / load-tests on vtiger?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:54:05 GMT 2015

Arh - very interesting, thank you!

And it also looks like it was performing quite well, actually. The use of
24 gb ram is of course also somewhat high perhaps, but I can also see that
the installation had quite a few records, etc.

Do you have any expectations as to wether Vtiger 6.1 is performing better
(or more bloated) than your 5.1 test?

Would you recommend TSUNG again?

Thanks!

Best,