[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird Plugin question

johnnyrockets johnb at newsreview.com
Wed Feb 25 18:06:10 GMT 2015

Hi all,

First of all, my apologies for posting a question and for not following up
in a timely matter.

We did get the plugin to work for us by modifying the code a bit.  For some
reason, the date format function wasn't working when adding an email to
Vtiger.  The email date and time sent became 0000-00-00 00:00:00.

Another issue we were having occurred when we added a sent email to Vtiger.
This resulted in both the email from and email to fields in Vtiger being the
Thunderbird recipient.

I would be happy to go into further details, if anyone would be interested.

Thank you for your replies.  This plugin is great and we're really excited
to be able to use it.

John Biz