[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Loop

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:07:32 GMT 2015

vtiger 6.2.

I have a custom Workflow function that I want to be triggered each time
the record is saved.

This function retrieves data from external sources and updates values in
the module's record.

In the workflow function I am creating a recordModel object, set(ting)
the field values I want, then calling a recordModel->save();

The trouble is, this save() action is triggering the workflow again, and
again, and again, and again, and again....

I've not had this problem before as I've tended to use direct database
queries but am trying to do it the "right way". Clearly something is not
quite right...

Is there a flag I can set to stop this workflow propagation?