[Vtigercrm-developers] Geotools 5.4.0 : Limit Reached

Alan Lord (Gmail) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 08:17:05 GMT 2015

On 20/02/15 02:32, nilay khatri wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> we are getting LIMIT REACHED error from the geotools cron task.

If this really is the GeoTools for vtiger 5.4.0 then that message is
coming from Google. It means you have exceeded 2500 geocodes in one day.

That version of GeoTools is very old and has been completely re-designed
for vtiger 6 and has a lot of new features and improvements. It also
doesn't breach Google's Terms and conditions for their Map API; we
swutched to using Open Street Map for the vtiger 6 version.

I would recommend migrating your system from 5.4.0.

If you wish to remain on vtiger 5.4 then the source code for GeoTools is
available in the vtiger forge.

HTH