[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar Event Create / Edit - field Contact Name misbehaving

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Feb 19 09:54:42 GMT 2015

Thank you for confirming.

I could not get much luck until I choose "view all" in the top of the
profile setting, once this was checked the contact name field started
showing for these users (uncheck this and manually give view access to
them and again it does not work).

Will hopefully find some time this weekend to make a fresh install and
look at the differences in how it behaves there.