[Vtigercrm-developers] Automated Google sync in VT6.2?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Feb 17 18:20:06 GMT 2015

I am using Stefans module only to add the additional scheduler task.
What seems to be working is this task (run the cron manually and you can
see the output showing what has happened).

What did you find was not working for you? Not getting all events on the
first run is no problem, just set it to run every x minutes and
eventually things will get in sync.