[Vtigercrm-developers] Related list add record error

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:15:06 GMT 2015

On 16/02/15 16:24, Stacey Johnson wrote:
> Even in new installation i can not add sales order to related list in
> projects. This part is missing in QueryGenerator.
> It will be advantage to add this possibility (should be as a default
> actually)

Err, you should use vtlib to create the relationships. I see no reason
why a SalesOrder<->Project relationship wouldn't work.

What kind of relationship do you need? a 1:n or n:n? If 1:n you will
need to create the UI10 field in the appropriate module before making
the related list.

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk