[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom user fields / region hierarchy

Mutuku Ndeti jnmutuku at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 05:23:51 GMT 2015

Hi,

Kindly let me know how to go about adding custom fields to users. I want
these fields to pull data from a custom module.

This is my scenario:

- I have users in different regions (50 regions)
- Regions have branches (10 per region)
- Each branch has multiple sub branches

I want users, leads , etc associated with a specific region and branch.

This will help in generation lead reports per region / branch / sub branch
/ per users.

I want the to be able to add / edit regions / branches / subranches at any
time.

Users a can be transferred from one branch to another, but their data
(leads etc) can not move with them

thanks
 in advance