[Vtigercrm-developers] Blank page When Workflow enabled

jay007 info at dscomputers.ie
Thu Feb 12 12:06:23 GMT 2015

I am trying to created a workflow to add 30 days to date field if 1 month is
selected. But I am getting a Blank white screen when saving. The record
saves but date does not change. Here are the steps I am using.

Vtiger 6.1

Step 1.  Until the first time the condition is true

Step. 2 Set condition to 1 month  (custom field I added)

Step 3. Add task of Update Fields and added my custom date field.

Step 4. Set Expression. - Use field (custom date field).

Step 5. Use Function - memberenddatesadd_days(datefield, 30).

I don't know if I have the Workflow setup correct or a bug in Vtiger that is
causing the blank page on save. If I remove the workflow I get no blank
screen so I think I have something wrong if workflow?