[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird Plugin question

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 08:10:12 GMT 2015

On 11/02/15 21:01, johnnyrockets wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know if the Vtiger plugin for Thunderbird is currently being
> actively developed and what the current stable version of the plugin is?
> We're hoping that a newer version than the "vtiger Thunderbird Extension
> 0.510" exists and that it solves the problem of emails being imported into
> Vtiger with no date or emails not being able to be imported into Vtiger at
> all due to a table import error.

I had been maintaining it for some time on the vtiger forge but it
doesn't seem to be used very much and I get almost no traffic regarding
bugs or feature requests so it doesn't get very much love now I'm
afraid... I use it almost daily however to attach emails to Leads and
Contacts and create new Leads from emails and the basics work for me.

The code is all available on the forge via subversion[1] so please feel
free to have a look at it and suggest any patches or improvements.

Thanks

Alan

[1] http://forge.vtiger.com/scm/?group_id=237