[Vtigercrm-developers] extend Validation engine

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:55:47 GMT 2015

On 11/02/15 09:49, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 11/02/15 09:25, Uma S wrote:

>> For example : Please check Vtiger_Percentage_Validator_Js in
>> FieldValidator.js (modules/Vtiger/resources/Validator) which is making
>> use of Positive number validator.
>
> Yes, I think this makes sense now.

Ahh, but hang on.

I think tat this assumes that I *know* the "standard" validation rule
for a field already...

So I'm going to need to do some hacking in the Field Model to get the
"standard" validation first and remember that somehow so that I can then
extend my Validator_Js class with the correct parent. Question is, how
to I dynamically do that?