[Vtigercrm-developers] MYC vTiger Customer Portal UPDATED VERSION 0.5 - NEW FEATURES!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Wed Feb 11 09:30:35 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for choosing our portal, we had make some test and tried to
reproduce this bug but it seems that the document deletion work fine for us,
please could you give me more detail about your situation and how to
reproduce the bug? Do you see the problem in the Document tab or in the
Ticket detail? Have you tested if you get this bug with the original portal
too?

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud team.