[Vtigercrm-developers] webforms not working

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Fri Feb 6 03:21:08 GMT 2015

Thanks Mel and Alan

I found the vtiger_webforms_field table was missing.

I also could not create that table as the constraints failed due to the vtiger_fields table having the wrong collation, for some reason it was set to latin1 instead of utf8

mysql kept throwing  errno 150 until I changed the default collation and several columns which were not set to the default collation

Very strange. I think that an early "version" of vtiger 6.0 was the cause.

We started this project on 6.0 not 5.4.

Chris