[Vtigercrm-developers] Popup fields

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 07:38:25 GMT 2015

I think it is not a very good idea because we could decide to show
different fields in a popup and in a related list (like with vtiger 5)

For example in the Related List between Accounts and my custom module, I
don't want to show the Account (because i'm yet on the account's detail
view). Nevertheless we want to display the Account field in a Popup.