[Vtigercrm-developers] Sales Order > Projects

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 3 17:36:23 GMT 2015

Hi,

Yes, query clearly says from which we need to retrieve the records is not
mentioned soon after FROM it says limit which is wrong, even join on tables
vtiger_salesorder and vtiger_salesordercf is missed.

Control flow of the code need to be debugged to resolve this issue.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S
Vtiger Team