[Vtigercrm-developers] Anything special I need to have in Action requests?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:14:40 GMT 2015

Is vtiger looking for anything particular when I send a request to
Module's action?

I'm working on a typeahead lookup for a specfic application and all I'm
sending in the GET request is a single param "term".

But my Action class is returning errors relating to not being able to
find the parent class.

I've tried extending Vtiger_BasicAjax_Action and
Vtiger_Action_Controller but I'm getting the same error.

Am wondering if something early on is not liking the request?

> Fatal error: Class 'Vtiger_Action_Controller' not found in /.../modules/LSMeters/actions/ESILookupAjax.php

Thanks