[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal modifications

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 3 07:09:37 GMT 2015

Hi,

Customer portal relations will mainly dependent on contact record for which
portal is enabled. Relating Invoice with contact can be achieved which in
turn will be in relation with products record.

Relating contact with tickets can also be achieved which in turn can be
related to project records, but relating ticket to invoice cannot be done.

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Phasaphon Kwanrutai <
sunkohchangresort at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> How can I relate ticket in Customer Portal to Invoice, Project etc and the
> same remove relation to products? I guess I need to relate ticket to
> particular modules by UI10 but what file within CP is responsible for
> reading and exposing new relations?
>
> Thanks for help in advance
>
> Phasa

With