[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.1 Calendar Settings not loading - HIDE_COMPLETED_EVENTS_MODEL

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Feb 2 23:19:16 GMT 2015

Just looking for some follow up on this. I now have this issue on our
latest attempt at a 6.2 upgrade.

I can force the settings to load by getting rid of :
     layouts/vlayout/modules/Calendar/CalendarSettings.tpl

>                             <label
> class="control-label">{vtranslate($HIDE_COMPLETED_EVENTS_MODEL->get('label'),$MODULE)}</label>
>                                 {include
> file=vtemplate_path($HIDE_COMPLETED_EVENTS_MODEL->getUITypeModel()->getTemplateName(),$MODULE)}

This issue does not appear to exist on a fresh install, so I assume my
database is missing something required for this. Any assistance would be
great.

Thank you

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz