[Vtigercrm-developers] 6.2 PBX Manager

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Feb 2 00:38:52 GMT 2015

We are still struggling to upgrade from 5.4 to 6.X and are now down to
one final issue (again, no doubt more will be found when this is solved).

When we initiate a call from the CRM, a call is started on the
extension, but never connected to anywhere.

The exact same files are in use as copied from a fresh install where
calls work fine.

This leads me to believe that the vtiger asterisk connector app (running
on the pbx server) is querying the vtiger database, or in another way
accessing the vtiger database and something there is failing. Can
someone give me information as to exactly what the connector is doing?

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ