[Vtigercrm-developers] marketplace and activation code

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 10:38:46 GMT 2015

Hi

I am not sure how you can sell modules developed in php without
encryption(Ioncube or similiar).  But you can do an offline
activation(using license files) or online activation (such as Nu-coder).
You can develop your own classes( Basic example
<http://www.phpclasses.org/package/6690-PHP-Generate-and-validate-license-serial-numbers.html#view_files>)
to do this after installation, but encrtyption is needed

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan