[Vtigercrm-developers] Registered Event for Invoice module also being used by other modules

Lennart van Ballegoij lennart at egmmedia.nl
Sun Dec 27 12:06:22 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

But it just seems so in-logical that this is the right way of doing this
since we give a target module in the Vtiger_Event::register.
So i can't seem to understand the usage of the target module in the
Vtiger_Event::register if this is ignored anyway...

My understanding was that the Event would only run for the target module in
the Vtiger_Event::register function.

But thanks again, checking for the modulename in the handleEvent function
does seem to work so just gonna use this than.

Regards,

Lennart