[Vtigercrm-developers] Quick editing of product description changes product price and currency

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 22 02:59:23 GMT 2015

Got no response on this, is could vtiger verify this problem? Should I open a
ticket?
I can reproduce this anytime on demo vtiger.
2 user with different currencies, quick editing the description in a product
changes the price.
Any feedback on this would be good, I told my colleagues for now not to use
the quick edit, but this needs a real fix eventually :)