[Vtigercrm-developers] HEADERCSS and media type

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 17:08:31 GMT 2015

I can't see why the default media type in
modules/Vtiger/models/CssScript.php should be set to 'screen' that means
all other media types end up unstyled, and generally rubbish! If the
default media type is set to '' then printing is better and the system
can load style sheets that improve printing. Is there any good reason
for having the default media type set to 'screen' rather than ''?

Alan.