[Vtigercrm-developers] [Corrensa] - GMail Gadget For Vtiger Open Source is now Available!

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:42:12 GMT 2015

That's awesome.

And you beat us too it! I had been thinking of building something like
this for a while now but never got further than the "thinking stage" - lol.

A quick question...

Is this a Gadget for Google Apps or is this purely a Chrome Extension?
We were thinking of making something like the Google Apps gadget for
Sugar which is not - as far as I can tell - limited to Chrome browsers.

Al

On 15/12/15 03:37, Preexo wrote:
> Unfortunately that product is of no use for us though, we have our own
> domain with our own mailserver in-house. I wonder... who is actually using
> googlemail in a corporate environment?

Apparently, *Millions* of companies use Google Apps for Business...

https://blog.bettercloud.com/google-apps-stats/