[Vtigercrm-developers] [UPDATED!!!] VTIGER 6 FULLY RESPONSIVE THEMES + USER BASED LAYOUT SWITCHER - by MYC!!!

makeyourcloud info at makeyourcloud.com
Fri Dec 11 17:01:59 GMT 2015

Hi All,

we are finally happy to announce our biggest update of our responsive themes
for vTiger CRM, the following are just some of the main advantages you will
have using our updated themes:

One click install module, from your Module Manager
No manual copy/paste required, our new themes are fully compatible with
vtiger module manager, it means you would be able to setup and apply your
new MYC vTiger Theme directly from your browser, in a few clicks and without
using any ftp client.

User based layout selection compatible with vtiger roles
A totally new feature added to your CRM, each user could be able to set his
preferred layout, obviously you will be able to set a layout globally (for
all users) then enable only some user to change layout using the standard
vtiger user role/permission system.

Real fully responsive design (no layout switch required)
This time we are giving you a really fully responsive theme for your
vTigerCRM, no more tables and no layout/skin switch required. You don't need
to switch anymore, our themes will simply adapt to fit better your
screen/window size.

9 different color skins like standard vtiger pattern
In addition to our 3 colors scheme we give you 6 new skins, because we care
about you and we want you and your users to feel the most familiar as
possible with the new themes, so each skin will try to respect its relative
standard vtiger color pattern.

Compatible with custom modules
Due to our new fallback system, our theme are fully compatible with most of
the custom modules you can find for vTiger, and you don't need to do any
change to our theme if you will install a new module after our theme.

Fully customizable
If you have a bit of css/html knowledge then you will be happy to hear that
our themes source files (html and css) are open and you can easily customize
it to fit your needs.

Easy theme uninstall
Just bored about our theme (We don't hope this) ? You simply need to
deactivate our Theme Switcher module using The standard vTiger module
builder.

Multi layout support
With our new Theme Switcher module you will be able to setup and activate
all the MYC vTiger themes and easily switch between layouts, even if you are
not using vtiger 6.4

Please have a look at our demo version at the following url
http://demo.makeyourcloud.com/vtiger6.4 or read more on our website
http://makeyourcloud.com/vtiger-responsive-theme to have more detail about
this.

Hope you will like our new product, any feedback is really appreciated!

Kind Regards,
MakeYourCloud Team.