[Vtigercrm-developers] Any TimeControl Module for 6.4?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Dec 10 22:46:28 GMT 2015

Not too familiar with what timecontrol does, but I thought I'd show you
our time booking system in case it was of interest.

We have a module for time booking against tickets. Below is an image of
the edit/create view which shows data for a single user/day at a time,
basically we have a view where you can create / edit multiple entities
without a screen refresh.

Second image is the edit view of an existing record:

If this is at all interesting to you please flick me an email off list
and I will look at if the rest of our team are happy to release this to
you when they're all in the office on Monday, it could be an okay
starting point depending on your requirements.

Thanks

On 11/12/15 11:14, Bernard Bailey wrote:
> Hi developers,
>
> I have been using CRMEvolutio's TimeControl module with VT 5.4 for 3 years now.
>

> I want to find an alternative time recording module that works with VT6.4 or
> alternatively upgrade TimeControl so it works with 6.4.
>
> I don't need the invoicing function, just the basic TimeControl detail.
>
> Does anyone have such a module to share/sell/rent to me?
>

> Regards
> Bernard G Bailey

Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ