[Vtigercrm-developers] How to get data from Invoices module from within my module

Lennart van Ballegoij lennart at egmmedia.nl
Wed Dec 9 00:32:24 GMT 2015

Hey guys,

I've chosen to use a Event Handler like Alan suggested, this seemed the
best option for me.

This might be a pretty dumb question but i can't seem to figure out how to
print,echo or log the data i get after the entity save.
I only want to see the data for now for development purposes.

My Event Handler so far:

<?php
class ReeleezeeHandler extends VTEventHandler {
  function handleEvent($eventName, $data) {
       if($eventName == 'vtiger.entity.aftersave') {
        if ($data->isNew()) {
            // Create of new record
            print_r($data);
       } else {
           // Edit of older record
       }
       }
   }
}
?>

Can someone maybe give me push in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!!

Lennart