[Vtigercrm-developers] custom entity extension, merging related entities not yet working

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:05:13 GMT 2015

I built a custom entity extension which has a field "Organization", which is
obviously a link.
I created the link between the two module according to documentation like
this:

$moduleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Accounts');
$relatedModuleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('MSSystems');
$relationLabel = 'LBL_MSSYSTEMS_LIST';
$moduleInstance->setRelatedList(
    $relatedModuleInstance, $relationLabel, array('ADD'),
'get_dependents_list'
);

Now I merged two organizations, but the ID in my custom entity extension was
never updated to the ID of the merged organization. I think I'm missing a
connection somewhere, or a trigger?

When merging, how does vtiger know where to update all the ID's so that all
the related extensions point to the correct entity after the merge?