[Vtigercrm-developers] How to get data from Invoices module from within my module

Lennart van Ballegoij lennart at egmmedia.nl
Mon Dec 7 20:51:21 GMT 2015

Hi,

I'm building a Vtiger module that needs to send the data of a saved Invoice
to a thirdparty API.
I've been googling all weekend to find out how to pickup the data of a
invoice after a invoice gets saved.

I tried some things i found online, but never actually got it working.

Because i didn't find a solution i chose to write a JS file and send all
fields to a handler with ajax after the save button got clicked.

But this can't be the best way of doing this.

Can someone push me in the right direction on how to retrieve the invoice
data after the data got saved?

Thanks in advance !

Lennart