[Vtigercrm-developers] Relating tickets with projects without using Related list

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 31 04:51:54 GMT 2015

Has anyone ever managed to get more than one relationship of the same kind?
So for example I would like to have two Organization (Accounts) fields in
the SalesOrder.
Anyone ever done that? Seems like vtiger has some trouble if more than one
field exists with the same relationship.

Alan Lord (News) wrote