[Vtigercrm-developers] calendar enanchemet

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:00:39 GMT 2015

On 26/08/15 09:41, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> Hello,
> calendar shows in event box (i'm talking about calendar view) only few
> information. If I need to add other information, how can I do? Someone
> have developed a module to enhance calendar use?

I've not developed a module but I have modified the Calendar display for
a customer recently.

To change what you see in the little Event Boxes look at the
Calendar_Feed_Action class. The main display is handled in the protected
function pullEvents. (And pullTasks).

The other thing you can do is in the CalendarView.js you can change the
Day and Week views to use the "Agenda" layout which is _much_ better if
you have *lots* of events in one day. (The layout expands; a bit like it
does in the month view)...

HTH