[Vtigercrm-developers] bundles of bundles customizations

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:55:11 GMT 2015

We need bundles of bundles. Anyone got an idea how to activate the "Select
Product" button in the bundle tab of a product that is already part of
bundle?

I did some changes to achieve the bundles of bundles:
- include\utils\EditViewUtils.php replace line 215-234 with this:

- include\utils\EditViewUtils.php add this function to code

- layouts\vlayout\modules\Inventory\LineItemsDetail.tpl replace line 63 - 65
with this:

Now I just need to activate the "Select Product" button in the bundle tab
all the time and then I'm pretty much done, any idea on this would be so
helpful!
Thanks in advance, best regards