[Vtigercrm-developers] new responsive template for vtiger6 for free

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Tue Aug 18 22:33:31 GMT 2015

We've begun using this theme too - a few things that we could use help with

When viewing on the desktop, the detail page does not have a balanced
design. The second column of the table it compressed to the right.

​
And, on the mobile view of the user login page, the login div floats all
the way to the left, instead of being centered.

Our remote techs are liking this improvement a lot and it gives us full
functionality, where the apps do not.

Thank you - very much!

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 5:00 AM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello and thanks!
> github link is: https://github.com/genius-crm/Template-responsive
> Please share your modification or bug correction! ;)

>> Great template, would love to use it and also look into it's code. When
>> will
>> the github link be published?
>>

>> --

> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

*Steve Kenow*
Retail Data Systems of Minnesota
Manager, Service Desk and End User Support
Direct: 952.392.2686
Office: 952.934.4002
skenow at rdspos.com