[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Connector

Santos sansancasd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:26:07 GMT 2015

Hello all.

Guys, i kindly ask you to enlighten me on this, as i am kind of lost here.

I am testing the asterisk connector and i'm kind of perplexed how the
connector call ALL EXTENSIONS listed on vtiger! It calls all extensions
whether the user is admin or not. Of course this isn't doable in real
world. Let's supposed we got 2 queues, sales and support, why should the
support people get calls intended for sales?!? I mean, in this case, we got
an IVR and the caller can dial one extension directly, why that call, that
is supposed to be only for that user, ring on all phones?

Or, am i doing something bad? We have all software on one machine, Vtiger,
the connector, Asterisk and FreePBX. When someone calls, it presents and
IVR, the caller can pick a queue or dial directly. We can't have a custom
inbound context for the connector as we run FreePBX with IVRs and so on, it
has its contexts. After some trial, i found this context and inserted the
AGI line there:

[from-did-direct]
exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi)
include => ext-findmefollow
include => ext-local

I have pretty much all documentation there is on the connector, if anyone
could show me a light on this, would very highly apreciated.

Be well.