[Vtigercrm-developers] New free responsive template for vtiger 6 with installer

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 11 04:20:55 GMT 2015

Conrado Maggi wrote
> About  cooperation, Vtiger position regarding this and the open
> source/free
> version has been stated before. Do we really need to bring this up every
> month or so? You have already created  your forked because of this, so
> have
> others. Do we really need to keep reading about this?
>
> Thanks!
> Conrado

I also don't agree on ranting on someone who actually goes ahead and works
on something like a template. So I don't agree on Błażej comment towards
Simone, I think the tone of it is inappropriate. But to me it sounds like a
lot of frustrations swings in this long comment on Simone. And I can
understand that very well, vtiger in general is a great thing! But
concerning the company that stands behind the development, I am most times
speechless! They got no feeling whatsoever for guiding their community and
even though the recent version releases promise a better change, the open
source vtiger still feels pretty abandoned compared to the on demand
version. I actually don't even understand why they do it that way, isn't it
even more work maintaining two different products instead of contributing
always towards the same thing?

And yes, I think we have to bring this open source/free version topic up
again and again, because it's just a horrible situation that none of use
open source users or developers should accept!
I still hope for a brighter future! .... Or a fork that the whole community
moves on to.

Best regards