[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird Plugin question

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:04:49 GMT 2015

On 04/08/15 11:10, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> great,  the "1" error is exactly what I get

I have prepared an update to the Thunderbird extension (version 0.511)
containing the suggested Patches. The patches worked in that nothing
seemed to break, although I had not experienced the problems reported
elsewhere anyway.

I have provided the necessary files (xpi, update.rdf and information
file) to vtiger to get them to install on the update server. The
extension checks this location for new versions each time it starts:

http://vttb3.forge.vtiger.com/updates/

Apparently vtiger did something when they updated the forge and now
neither svn+ssh to the repo nor ssh to the host are possible.

Once they have copied the files to the correct location I hope you will
get prompted to update your extension.

I don't really have anyway of testing the automatic update now because
of the access issues with the old forge so I hope it works... (It's been
almost 2 years since I released an update)

The new version can be downloaded from the forge and installed manually
via the "Install Add-on From File..." option of the Add-on Manager.

Cheers