[Vtigercrm-developers] Importing records

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:23:14 GMT 2015

Hi, doing some test seems that duplication error is related to cronjob. We
have removed cronjob every 15 min, and launched it only one time during
import process and import have success, also with 40k records. No
duplication. Same file with cronjob every 15 min gave duplication error.
Not sure if it's a bug, but our test  give this result. Maybe can be
usefull.

> On 28/07/15 00:23, Hamono, Chris (DPC) wrote:
>

>> Have you experienced the duplication issue people are complaining about?
>>

> No - it's not something I have ever noticed.
>
> Alan
>
> --
> Libertus Solutions
> http://www.libertus.co.uk

Simone Travaglini
328 5499846
Linkedin: Simone Travaglini

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!