[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger_Action_Model

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:16:08 GMT 2015

I would like to create a new kind of "Action" for a custom module in
vtiger 6.2.0 - lets call it "Renew". It's going to be a bit like a cross
between Convert Lead and Duplicate.

Is there a mechanism (an API) that I can use to register my new Action
so that it will appear in the Tools section of the Profile Editor and
it's visibility can be turned on or off by the administrator?

Do I need to extend the Vtiger_Action_Model to include my new Action in
the $utilityActions array?